The Top Food Events to Check Out This Week
1. SAVE THE DATE! Fri, Jan 9th @6:30pm | 115 5th ave | NYC
2. Tues, Dec 23rd @ 6:30PM | Brooklyn Brainery | 190 Underhill Ave | Brooklyn
From the debauched slums of Victorian London to dry martinis and fancy cocktail parties, gin has had a remarkable journey, a story that reflects the ever changing moods and sensibilities of society at large. Join the team at Brooklyn Brainery to explore long and winding history of this beloved spirit.
3. Wed, Dec 24th @ 7PM | Corkbuzz |13 E. 13th St. | NYCChristmas Eve: A Feast of the Seven Fishes
Join the folks at Corkbuzz for a traditional Italian Christmas Eve dinner, featuring seven mouthwatering seafood dishes, all served family style and specially paired with wines chosen by Master Sommelier, Laura Maniec. $125 includes a family-style meal, wine pairings, and tip.
4. Sat, Dec 27th @ 7PM | Downtown Manhattan | NYCHats off: An Indian Inspired Celebration!
Join fellow Foodstander and private chef, Shuchi, for an evening of hats, a 6-course Indian-inspired Tasting Menu + A glass of Bubbly or Holiday Cocktail. BYO always welcome.
5. All week! NYC’s Greenmarkets will have a special holiday schedule
Check the schedule before you head to the market.
That’s all for this week. Nom on, Foodstanders!
The Foodstand team