1. Tues, April 28th, 1:30PM-5PM | Metropolitan Pavilion | 123 West 18th Street, 4th Floor Gallery | Manhattan
Alto Adige Wines Grand Tasting
Craving some Italian wine? Join the wineries of Alto Adige/Südtirol for this free walk-through tasting of over 25 producers and 20 different grape varieties. Experience a blend of la dolce vita and Alpine flavor from Italy’s northernmost wine region. Valid ID and business card required for entry.
2. Wed, April 29th 7PM-10PM | Jimmy’s No. 43 | 43 E 7th St (enter from 3rd Ave!) | Manhattan
Food+Tech Fundraiser Party for Jimmy’s No. 43
Foodstand is thrilled to be partnering with Food+Tech Connect for a meetup/ fundraiser for Jimmy’s No. 43. Due to the East Village explosion and fire next door, Jimmy’s had to close for 2+ weeks. Join us to help our friends at Jimmy’s, a staple in the good food community, get back on their feet! $30 admission includes local snacks and drinks, 100% of the proceeds will go to Jimmy’s!
3. Thurs, April 30th, 6:30PM- 8:30PM | ABC Carpet & Home | 888 Broadway | Manhattan
Just Label It! The Conceal or Reveal National Kick-Off in NYC
Join for the launch of the new national campaign to demand mandatory labeling of genetically engineered foods. Conversation starts at 7pm, free to attend!
4. Fri, May 1st 7PM-11PM | Studio Square | 35-44 37th St. | Long Island City
2nd Annual Five Boro Craft Beer Fest
Welcome May in this Craft Beer haven. This indoor/ outdoor event features over 100 craft beers, some never before tasted! Tickets are $85, which will get you unlimited tastings of craft beer, gourmet food, live music, and a commemorative glass. All proceeds benefit Grow NYC.
5. Sat, May 2nd, 12PM-5PM | Brooklyn Borough Hall | 209 Joralemon Street | Brooklyn
EscapeMaker.com’s Local Food & Travel Expo
Celebrate the local food community and find your next getaway or local day trip with green getaway ideas! The event is free and will feature local wines, cheeses, an outdoor NY State Farmer’s Market, and a special “Made in Brooklyn floor.”